Sunday, April 7, 2013

Do it up, buttacup!

As most of you who currently read this already know, the princess in my life is my daughter Hollie.  A little bit about Miss Hollie...she's an amazing eleven year old.  She is smart, sweet, creative & just plain awesome.

(this is last year's pic)

One of our favorite things to do is our nails.  I cannot stomach spending what the salons ask just for a pretty or cool design sooooo...I do it myself.  I've come up with some pretty great ideas.  Our creativity & fantabulous brains certainly come into play well with this.  The best part is it's a-f-f-o-r-d-a-b-l-e!

Well, Hollie's shown interest & support with my blogging over time...she's now excited to help me create & maintain a separate blog dedicated to our nails.  We simply like doing it & want to show 'em off.   :)

Our blog will give lists of what you need, step-by-step instructions & of course pictures of our creations.
Now to get it started!




No comments:

Post a Comment