There was an error in this gadget

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Do it up, buttacup!

As most of you who currently read this already know, the princess in my life is my daughter Hollie.  A little bit about Miss Hollie...she's an amazing eleven year old.  She is smart, sweet, creative & just plain awesome.

(this is last year's pic)

One of our favorite things to do is our nails.  I cannot stomach spending what the salons ask just for a pretty or cool design sooooo...I do it myself.  I've come up with some pretty great ideas.  Our creativity & fantabulous brains certainly come into play well with this.  The best part is it's a-f-f-o-r-d-a-b-l-e!

Well, Hollie's shown interest & support with my blogging over time...she's now excited to help me create & maintain a separate blog dedicated to our nails.  We simply like doing it & want to show 'em off.   :)

Our blog will give lists of what you need, step-by-step instructions & of course pictures of our creations.
Now to get it started!




No comments:

Post a Comment