There was an error in this gadget

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

THE best Halloween dinner!

If you have children, you know how hectic Halloween day can be...especially when it falls on a weekday.  With school, work, getting costumes on & kiddos ready to go out trick-or-treating...ugh, I'm tired just thinking about it!  We have four this year plus our niece.  :)
Soooo, a couple of years ago I came across the best idea for a quick & easy dinner on Halloween & the kids love them because they're not only yummy but Halloween themed!  ;)


**NOTE**  I use the refrigerated breadsticks instead of crescents & they come out great too!


I get them all baked & ready during the day while the kiddos are at school then I just have to warm them up for a few seconds in the microwave when they're ready to eat!  These save us so much time so we can enjoy the rest of the holiday fun.  :)

~~~~~~

Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment