Wednesday, October 29, 2014

THE best Halloween dinner!

If you have children, you know how hectic Halloween day can be...especially when it falls on a weekday.  With school, work, getting costumes on & kiddos ready to go out trick-or-treating...ugh, I'm tired just thinking about it!  We have four this year plus our niece.  :)
Soooo, a couple of years ago I came across the best idea for a quick & easy dinner on Halloween & the kids love them because they're not only yummy but Halloween themed!  ;)


**NOTE**  I use the refrigerated breadsticks instead of crescents & they come out great too!


I get them all baked & ready during the day while the kiddos are at school then I just have to warm them up for a few seconds in the microwave when they're ready to eat!  These save us so much time so we can enjoy the rest of the holiday fun.  :)

~~~~~~

Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment