Friday, July 1, 2011

A couple lil' tidbitz...

Some people's frustrations with signing up for freebies (and thinking they will not receive them) has come to my attention recently.  I just wanted to clear this up for anyone thinking the same thing.

When you sign up or win something, there will almost always be a specified delivery time.  For example...some say it will take 4-6 weeks for delivery, some say 6-8 weeks for delivery, etc.  There are even some that say it takes 12-14 weeks!!  (Ridiculously long?  I think so, but this is just how it is.  But these are usually large national companies who give away thousands & thousands of samples/freebies, so getting them made, packaged, labelled, shipped, etc. does take some time.)

When you think about it, though...4 weeks is 1 month, 8 weeks is 2 months, 12 weeks is 3 months!!  And so on...
If you are concerned with deliveries & precisely when your product should arrive, then you MUST pay attention to this.  I used to, primarily out of curiosity, but not anymore.  When I sign up for things & forget that I did, it's like a birthday party in my mailbox when they do come!  (I received a full size lip gloss just the other day & had to look up giveaways for that product online to remember where I signed up for it!  Lol.  I like surprises like that!)

**Also, please remember that I do not typically post freebies & samples that I, myself, have not either signed up for or received at some point.**

When I first started, it was 5 1/2 weeks before I got my very first freebie...So, my main tidbit of advice for those concerned about this, is please be patient!    =)


Sam
~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment