Tuesday, April 19, 2011

~ Sunny Dayz ~

Well, with the weather finally beginning to break lately, we've been OUTSIDE a lot!! 
We've had 5 litters of bunnies over the past few weeks & gotten some baby chicks!  Playdates, park trips, animals, BBQs, friends, sun & fun!!
I also had a friend pass away recently.  She was a very strong woman & fought her hardest to survive.  She was only 25 years old, so it has been hard.  She will be greatly missed by many.
But, all this has meant that SweeTidbitz has been slightly neglected.  =(


I have gotten some absolutely AMAZING freebies lately!  I am so excited to share them with you!  I have also joined some awesome panels/groups!  So, today I will post about these great things.  =)

I need to get down to having my GIVEAWAY....I know I have reminded everyone that you must be a follower of my blog, sooooo...those of you who follow me, you're eligible!  (And there isn't many of you, so you're chances are incredible!  Lol.)  Those of you that don't...maybe next time.  =(

Well, that's enough for now....onto some posting!


Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment