Friday, February 11, 2011

Sam's Sweets ~ #1


Alrighty, so I'm going to try & post pictures of my FREEbies every so often.  This is picture #1 ~ only 2 days! ~ of the sweet stuff I get in my mailbox all the time!

This photo includes the following FREEbies:

* NEW Honey Nut Gluten Free Chex cereal & coupons to hand out  (General Mills Pssst sent them to me...FREE!)

* Cyndi Band hair elastic

* Coupon for a FREE bottle of Clairol Nice n Easy Color Blend Foam

* Den-Tek Comfort Clean Floss Picks sample

* Nature Made Chewable D3 vitamin sample

* Stouffer's $1 off coupons (which are reallllly cheap when either @ Wal-Mart or on sale @ the grocery store!)

* Purina Beneful Incredibites sample

* Purina One cat food sample bag with $2 coupon

* December's Truffle of the Month from Ganache Truffles  (OMG, soooooo good!!  They were Gingerbread Cookie, which the card says are: Milk Chocolate Truffle made with natural molasses, winter spices, rolled in gingerbread cookie crumbs & drizzled with Royal Icing.  Holy moly were these incredibly delicious ~ really lasted about, ummm, less than ten seconds!!)

* A check from Opinion Outpost for completed surveys.

I love getting little surprises everyday in my mailbox & I hope you will too with help from my blog!!

Sam


No comments:

Post a Comment