Monday, February 14, 2011


I hope you all had a great Valentine's Day & were spoiled rotten! 

Trying to do anything at all while the kids are on vacation is...well, just about impossible!  Lol.  But, I did manage to get quite a few posts up today (surprisingly!).

Well, I told my kids that they've been called into school tomorrow for a "Vacation Fun Day", so they have to be up & ready to go just like a regular school day.  Really, though, we are taking them to the Vermont Teddy Bear Factory!  With lunch at the Hungry Bear Cafe, it should be a fun day!
I will try to post, but I can't guarantee anything!  Lol.
(Oh, and did I mention that I printed a coupon from their website for a FREE reusable shopping bag with purchase?!  Yeahhh!!)

Again, Happy Valentine's Day to all!!!


Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment